We believe that we are co-responsible participants in Jesus’ mission by living out our baptismal call to unify, reconcile and act prophetically.
The time is now to speak on issues about which we can no longer be silent.
We are committed to:
- Live, teach, and frame our mission around Vatican II teachings.
- Enter more deeply into the mystery of the God of life as expressed in diverse and emerging theologies and spiritualties.
- Take ownership for, join in, and keep generating rituals that reflect the experiences of women and people of diverse cultures.
- Work collaboratively for the equality of women in the Church.
- Speak out when legitimate authority uses power in dehumanizing ways.
- Stand in solidarity with and support lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in our quest for inclusion and justice, knowing that Jesus welcomed everyone to the table respecting the dignity of every human person.
- Dialogue and pray with people of other faith traditions whose mission and hopes are compatible with our mission.